Taylor-Long Grave Yard, east of Springfield

Located on the east side of the South Branch east of Springfield off Campbell Road about half a mile north of Springfield Pike. Assessor Map 7, Parcel 242


 

Interment Listing

No listing available at this time.


 

Map Locator

No map available at this time.
 

Cemetery research notes:
original 400 acre grant of Lot 50 from Virginia to John Taylor 10 Oct, 1796 (shown on survey by G. H. Sirk 4 March, 1950?)
DB 64 p 321 Harriett A. Taylor to Joseph W. French 11 Sept., 1886. This is the deed for the cemetery which is 60x60 feet.
DB 72 p 125 Charles M. French to William Long 27 July, 1897 reserving Taylor-Long cemetery.
DB 122 p 136 23 March, 1951 G. K. Kump, Spec. Comm. (selling land of William Long) to Chelsie A. Liller.
DB 142 p 156 11 April, 1959 Chelsie A. Liller and Mary F. Liller, his wife, to Homer L., Richard L, and William L. Feller.
DB 161 p 477 survey by Geoffrey Green of 207. 85 acres for Homer, Richard & William (heirs) Feller.
DB 399 page 215 1 March, 2000 various Fellers, heirs of William L. Feller to Becky Jo Feller 68.71 acres (part of 207.85 acres surveyed by Geoffrey D. Green.
DB 441 page (need to check)
DB 497 page 280 Conservation Easement (may be residence only)
DB 498 page 605
DB 498 page 709
Map Book 9 p. 97; (possibly related: page 98)
Map Book 12 p. 12
Map Book 12 p 125. Residential reserve for Conservation Easement; (refs: DB 498, p. 605; DB 498, p. 709; Tax Map 7, parcel 243; Map Book 9, page 97)