North of Romney on Rt. 28 approx. 3 mi. to old Vance Farm. Turn left at first road past Vance Farm onto a gravel lane to large ranch style brick home. Obtain permission here and proceed approx. 300 yds. to cemetery on hillside above river. Many other fieldstones present without inscriptions.
- BLUE, Michael, son of M. E. Blue d. Feb 23, 1819, aged 10 weeks
- B. + B. d. Sep 20, 1829
- BLUE, Michael d. Mar 11, 1842 in the 60th year of life
- BLUE, Susannah, M. & F. Blue, d. Sep 14, 1826, aged 13 yrs.
- FOX, Vause d. Aug 8, 1855, aged 63y, 11m, 23d
- I. B. M 22-17, 1791
- INSKEEP, Henry M. d. Jan 23, 1859, aged 52 yrs.
- INSKEEP, John d. Jan 29, 1824, aged 45 yrs.
- INSKEEP, Sallie M. d. Nov 29, 1865, aged 14 yrs.
- INSKEEP, Sarah d. Sep 29, 1843, aged 68 yrs.
- INSKEEP, Susan E,, wife of Henry M. b. May 29, 1816, d. Nov 26, 1877
- INSKEEP, Susan V., dau of Henry M. & Susan E. Inskeep d. in Moorefield on the 5th day of Aug 1859 (?)
- INSKEEP, Wm. Vance d. Nov 5, 1866, aged 24 yrs.
- J. B. (month on inscription appears to be June or July 8, 1827
- KUYKENDALL, Frances J. d. May 11, 1839, aged 1y, 5m, 25d
- M.B + k. d. Sep 18, 1829, aged 21y, 5m, 12d
- N. I. no further information
Recorded by Eleanor Dewey, Dave Sutherland and Dan Oates on Mar 18, 1989.