Sloan-Ludwick (Parker) Cemetery,
Located north of Rt 50 in the field across from the Sloan-Parker House just east of Junction, W.Va. The house is on the National Register of Historic Places. This cemetery once contained Benjamin Parker and some of his descendants, but they were moved to Indian Mound Cemetery (see Benjamin Parker 1824-1887). We are waiting for a complete listing of internments. Click on photos to enlarge.
- Christina Allen: born Jan 20, 1839; died Feb 2, 1903; "Wife of F.S. Allen".
- [F. S. Allen, see below]
- Catherine Rotruck Ludwick: born 1751; died 1834; "Wife of Leonard Ludwick".
- Leonard Ludwick: born 1730; died 1804; "Maryland; PVT; Capt Bayers Co.; Revolutionary War".
- Caroline Ludwick.
- Harriett Ludwick.
- Elijah H. Ludwick: born Oct 15, 1844; died Feb 20, 1929.
- Nannie Ludwick: born Jul 6, 1836; died Feb 13, 1915; "Aunt" "Romans 5,th. 1,st".
- James C. Ludwick: born 1840; died 1906.
- Sarah J. Ludwick: born 1842; died 1915; "His Wife".
- Sallie A. Ludwick: born Jan 24, 1887; died May 30, 1929.
Note: the W.P.A. Veteran Cemetery project lists "F. S. Allen" as being buried in this cemetery where his wife is shown above. However, their card gives no information on his grave site or his military service. It is a problematic listing.
Photos of Cemetery: