Bloxham Cemetery, Augusta, WV.
Located East of Augusta take a left onto Dunmore Ridge Rd. (50/18) and about .5 miles make a left onto Hazel Dr. (Dunmore Ridge Subdivion). Just after Buttercup Lane on the left you will see this well kept cemetery behind a fence.
- Elam Bloxham: died Mar 15,1908; "90 years of age" "Gods finger touched him and he slept".
- J. W. Bloxham: died Jun 12, 1905; "Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord" "Happy at rest" "Aged 73 yrs 3 mos 3 days".
- Mary A. Bloxham: born Mar 23,1815; died Jun 27,1837.
- Susan R. Bloxham: born Jan 8, 1854; died Jun 16,1934; "Wife of J.W. Bloxham".
- Thomas Bloxham: born Jan 8, 1788; died Sep 13, 1808; "Departed this life Sept 13 th A.D. 1808 - Funeral Text - Deliv ? by Rev ? 1st Corinthians 15.C.. 56.5 .V".
- Rosa L. Saville, [dau. of] J. H. & Caroline Saville, died Oct 19, 1877; "Aged 9 yrs 2 mos 4 days; "Weep not, father and mother for me, for I am waiting in glory for thee".
The current owner of this cemetery who lives in the house to the right of the cemetery is to be commended for keeping this cemetery in such good shape. Would that other owners would respect our forebears and better maintain our local cemeteries.